Thursday, December 25, 2014

"No Hypothetical Questions" Examples: 2014

EXAMPLES AND ANALYSIS: 2014 "No Hypothetical Questions"
CRUZ: Look, those sentiments there, of course I don't agree with them. You've never heard me say such a thing, and nor would I. You know, I will note, there's a reason Ted Nugent, people listen to him, which is that he has been fighting passionately for Second Amendment rights.
BASH: Would you campaign with Ted Nugent?
CRUZ: You know, I haven't yet and I'm going to avoid engaging in hypotheticals.
-- CNN transcript from February 20, 2014, of an interview between CNN Chief Congressional Correspondent Dana Bash and Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX). Bash was asking Cruz about derogatory remarks made about President Barack Obama by singer Ted Nugent.

Comment: This is an evasion by Cruz.

No comments: